Datacard® EZ-ID System puts everything required to…
The Datacard® SD160TM card printer delivers the…
The next generation of card printing from Datacard…
Introducing the newest member of the SD Series: the…
Requirements for desktop card issuance are…
Video regarding the regionalization of the printers to use new generation –R010 ribbons
Regionalized supplies have been available for your SD systems for several months. We encourage customers to source their key supplies only through their authorized local resellers, and ensure the superior quality and performance achieved when their Datacard® system is matched with Datacard® Certified Supplies. These new supplies is activated with the latest firmware update that can be downloaded from our website.
Entrust Datacard has released a new firmware update for all SD systems. It will provide your SD systems with a wide variety of performance and security enhancements, including enabling these new regionalized ribbons to work with existing systems.
The new firmware will provide your systems with a wide variety of benefits:
- Improved security for your customers by updating their operating system
- SD card data encryption o Encryption between sources
- Protection against new vulnerabilities
- Improved performance for your customers
- New opportunities for low cost security feature with the UV ribbon
- Rewrite capability on a SD260 printer
- High resolution print capabilities
- Allows the regionalized ribbons to work
Another benefit to moving your customers over to the new regionalized supplies is that they will save money! Indeed the non-regionalized versions of these supplies will see a price increase.