Established in 1993, NiceLabel is a leading global developer of label design software and label management systems that help companies of all sizes improve the quality, speed and efficiency of their labeling, while reducing cost. With the help of our label management systems, organizations are able to digitally transform their entire labeling process, from design to printing to label management. The result is a leaner, more agile operation that enables companies to respond more quickly to changing market conditions and requirements, get products to market faster and compete more effectively in the sectors where they do business. More at www.nicelabel.com.
Designer: Quickly design and print professional barcode labels without IT help.
- Familiar Microsoft Word-like user experience.
- Quickly design professional, industry compliant labels, with no prior knowledge of barcoding or designer training necessary
- Print accurate labels on the production floor without the risk of error using the easy-to-configure print application
- Print to over 5000 models of label and CIJ printers, coders, laser marking and other output devices.
Label Management System: Manage quality and security of labeling to decrease risks and hidden costs. Configure. Don´t code
- Deploy label templates centrally, print anywhere
- Manage your labeling with automated approval workflows and quality assurance tools
- Integrate label printing with your business systems, external devices, print and apply systems
- Avoid unplanned downtime with our failover backup features
- Report out on label usage for predictive replenishment
Zebra Designer is built on the NiceLabel platform. All the work that you have done in Zebra Designer, the label designs, forms and database integrations are 100% compatible with NiceLabel. For more business-ready functionality, upgrade your copy of Zebra Designer to NiceLabel today.
Seize the opportunity to grow your business - join the NiceLabel Partner Network!
Join a community of competent, capable and committed channel partners differentiated by outstanding expertise in label management solutions.
- Partner with the technology leader: offer complete print productivity solutions for the widest range of print technologies
- Offer value-adding services: increase revenue by including services and solutions
- Differentiate: Move from selling products to selling high margin Label Management Systems
- Use the software to sell more supplies and hardware