TSP743IIBI Bluetooth model
High speed direct thermal multi-functional printer
Combining speed, reliability and ease-of-use, the TSP700II multifunctional printer is designed for fast, high volume output which requires high quality text, graphics and barcodes at a fast 250mm per second.
The TSP700II is a cost-effective multifunctional printer, capable of printing on thermal receipt paper as well as fixed length tickets and labels on media up to 0.15mm thick. With a high-quality cutter as standard and black mark sensor for fixed length printing, the TSP700II can be used as a label printer, lottery printer or dedicated ticket printer for cinemas, event ticketing and visitor management. Its compact and versatile design means the TSP700II can also be mounted vertically in a kiosk environment for self-service receipt or ticket printing with an optional flashing paper exit guide.
Available with serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet and HI X Connect interface with Star WebPRNT and Star CloudPRNT technology. MFi certified Bluetooth model also available.
- Fast, high quality 80mm receipt, label and ticket printer – 250mm/second
- “Drop-In & Print” easy paper loading
- Black mark sensor for fixed length labels and tickets
- Multi-platform compatibility. Suitable for traditional POS as well as tablet, web and Cloud based systems.
- High quality full or partial cut autocutter
- Ergonomic splash resistant design with easy clean case and splash proof cover available
- Double Density (406x 203dpi) print resolution for high quality graphics and barcodes.
- Choice of interchangeable “plug-in” Interfaces including USB, LAN, HI X Connect with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT for web and cloud-based applications. Separate MFi certified Bluetooth model available.