TSP847II with a range of interface options
High speed, wide format multi-functional printer
The TSP800II is a unique and versatile thermal printer capable of printing on wider than average media up to 112mm wide. Combined with a unique A4 raster driver capable of scaling an A4 image onto 112mm wide paper, the TSP800II can be integrated as a cost effective receipt, ticket or label printer or an easy-to-use and compact alternative to standard A4 invoice or report printers in retail and hospitality environments with significant paper and consumables cost savings.
The TSP800II incorporates a black mark sensor and is capable of printing on to media up to 150gsm making it an ideal low cost label printer for shelf edge labels or a reliable, high quality ticket printer for wider format receipts and tickets in retail or kiosk / self-service environments.
Available with serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet and HI X Connect interface with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT technology. MFi certified Bluetooth and Apple AirPrint models are also available.
- Versatile 180mm / sec. Barcode, Label, Receipt & Ticket Printer with Autocutter
- Unique 112mm paper width, 104mm / 4″ print width – on paper stock up to 0.15mm thick. (82.5 and 80mm paper rolls can also be accommodated using the optional paper guides)
- Internal or External Paper Feed Paths (external for large capacity or security applications)
- “Drop-In & Print”, easy paper loading
- Compact Footprint (180 (w) × 213 (d) × 148 (h) mm) with vertical “Desk Boot” and Wall Mount options
- Automatic scalable raster driver for immediate A4 reduction to A6. Ideal for desktop replacement printer, reports, hotel invoices and kiosk use
- Choice of interfaces including USB, LAN and HI X Connect with Star WebPRNT and Star CloudPRNT technology for tablet, web and cloud-based applications. MFi certified Bluetooth and Apple AirPrint models also available.