Personal shopper for customers and accociates
The PS20 is Zebra’s next generation version of the MC18 personal shopping device. The PS20 will be available in base and plus models:
- The Base model replaces the current MC18 and MC17 for customers who need similar features with an upgraded platform and expanded capabilities
- The Plus model delivers additional premium features that will further enhance the customer’s shopping experience including microphone, hands-free scanning and location capabilities.
The PS20 offers partners proven revenue opportunities, especially in the Grocery Retail sector. Whilst primarily a device for shoppers, it can also be used by staff, for example to fulfil online orders or for inventory management or queue busting.
The PS20 is backed by Zebra’s suite of Android tools and software (Mobility DNA). This now includes new and unique apps that enable control and monitoring of security updates and patches, give visibility into battery health, easily manage Google Mobile Services and ensure WiFi connections are stable. It is also backed by software from our key ISV partners to provide a complete retail solution.
PS20 features include:
- Powerful Qualcomm Architecture with long life and Android roadmap through Q
- 4GB RAM to support more Android upgrades and apps
- Backwards compatibility with existing MC18 cradles plus hands-free scanning
- Plus model adds advanced 1D/2D Imager, Digimarc support, microphone and new
Sensors for indoor location sensin