WS50 Android™ Wearable Computer
Every task worker without mobile access to relevant information is forced to take more steps and more time to complete tasks, eroding operational efficiency. Now, connecting your disconnected workers is easy with Zebra’s WS50 - the world’s smallest all-in-one Android enterprise-class wearable mobile computer.
The WS50 delivers unparalleled functionality and flexibility. It’s lightweight and ergonomic, comfortable and hands-free. With no host device required, it’s the first of its kind, offering powerful data capture with all-in-one Android device simplicity. It’s rugged, weighing just a few ounces, but built to handle all-day everyday enterprise use - extreme heat and cold, bumps and drops. It’s a versatile computing core with a modular design that lets you choose the mount that’s right for the job: the WS50 can be worn ring-style on two fingers, on the back of the hand or on the wrist. The design is at home everywhere - from manufacturing and warehousing to retail and hospitality.
- All-in-one solution reduces capital costs: there’s no need to purchase a separate ring scanner and mobile computer;
- Large screen mobile computers can be overkill for task-based applications; the WS50 is right-sized for task management, communications and scan-intensive workflows;
- Capture barcodes in practically any condition, even dirty or damaged;
- Capture barcodes in motion;
- Scan continuously with optional proximity sensor;
- Capture large barcodes;
- Capture multiple barcodes with a single trigger press.