QuickScan QM 2500 + QuickScan QBT2500
Datalogic is very pleased to announce that both the cordless STAR Radio and Bluetooth® models are ready to join the QuickScan 2500 Series, their entry-level 2D handheld scanners for general purpose applications. These models complete an offering which is aimed at providing superior performance at a very affordable price.
The new QuickScan QM2500 STAR radio models ensure interference-free communication with low sensitivity to obstacles, avoiding delays and increasing productivity, particularly in busy environments with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. This will pay back your investment back in just three months!
Furthermore, in times of shortage of components and Bluetooth chips in particular, the availability of an alternative radio communication represents for our customers a protection of their investment and an appropriate risk diversification.
At the same time, Datalogic confirms its commitment on Bluetooth models – the new QuickScan QBT2500 – that provide maximum flexibility and solves most end user applications, by increasing both the autonomy and the radio range. In other words, you have two weapons instead of one!
With this addition, the whole QuickScan 2500 Series is now completed and fully available, featuring the distinctive design and family feeling of the Datalogic general purpose offerings of handheld scanners, and providing the latest USB-C connectivity. This offering includes a variety of stands, holders, and accessories to provide associates with the best fit in their working environment.
• Choice of optics between 1 MP for superior scanning and Depth Of Field (QD, QM, QBT) and VGA (QW) for extra-affordability
• Datalogic LED-based technology extreme precision aiming system
• Datalogic's distinctive 'Green Spot' technology for superior good-read feedback
• Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
• Reads 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite barcodes, Dot codes and Digital Watermark codes
• Choice of Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology version or Datalogic’s STAR Cordless system (available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz)
• Multi-interface USB Type C / USB / RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge