The HandScanner allows workers to be faster, more efficient and improve the quality of their work. Users can easily pick up, carry, and interact with objects while wearing a HandScanner, leading to a better scanning accuracy and a drastic error reductions.
The HandScanner has outstanding performance capabilities and is able to capture 1D/2D bar codes whether they are horizontal, vertical or flipped, scanning from a wide range of angles instead of pointing at bar codes head on.
The HandScanner is available in two versions: Standard and Mid-range, and able to cover scan ranges from 10 to 150 cm satisfying many verticals in different industries.
The HandScanner can also be easily paired with Datalogic’s mobile and vehicle mount computers to provide workers with a full data collection solution suitable for any application.
- Improves productivity saving 4 seconds per scan
- Improves accuracy: up to 33% less errors
- Improves worker ergonomics: weight savings of up to 1.5 tons per shift
- Non-intrusive and more comfortable than ring scanners with a 20% reduction in scanner damage
- Suitable for all applications
- Available in two versions - Standard Range and Mid-range
- Lasts for more than a full shift running up to 15 hours and 10,000 scans
- The battery can be fully recharged in only 2 hours
- Best performance: megapixel resolution and ability to capture 1D/2D bar codes