PowerScan 9600 Auto Range Series
ULTRA-RUGGED WITH NEW BALANCED ERGONOMICS!
The PowerScan 9600 Auto Range (AR) barcode series is designed to withstand the toughest environmental conditions of a warehouse. The PowerScan 9600 imagers have an ultra rugged center of gravity design with balanced weight to avoid any stress during daily activities. A very visible aiming system allows the precise aiming on the barcode, including codes that are either close or far away.
AUTO RANGE OPTIC TO FULFILL ANY CUSTOMER NEED
The PowerScan 9600 AR series is a top performer even on damaged barcodes or when aiming through shrink wrap, and is equipped with a very fast 1D/2D autofocus scan engine that allows the operator to move easily from a short distance of a few centimeters of a pick list up to more than 20 m / 65 ft to aim at the highest barcode of a warehouse rack, even in very challenging scanning conditions.
MOBILITY ENHANCES PRODUCTIVITY
The PowerScan 9600 AR cordless imagers further enhance operator efficiency and safety with a double option of radios: Datalogic’s proprietary STAR Cordless SystemTM or the new Bluetooth® 5.0 variant. Accurate power management allows long lasting battery life to always guarantee more than one shift of intensive scanning.
The PowerScan 9600 family features Datalogic’s Wireless Charging System. Based on inductive-charging technology, the Wireless Charging System eliminates interaction with battery contacts and pins which often get dirty, bent, or broken over time. This removes a key point of failure for devices used in industrial and retail functions.
The BC9600 base/charger has a modular design and is available with multiple interface plug-ins for standard and industrial communications such as RS-232, USB, Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols.
- Available in corded, cordless Bluetooth, and cordless STAR with display option models
- Auto Range Optics from contact to 20+ m / 65+ ft
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP67 and IP65; Cradle IP65; 10 million hits
- on the trigger
- Center of gravity design
- Modular cradle design allowing interface expansion
- High visibility OLED Display with 16-Key keypad options
- Highly precise aiming system visible even in daylight conditions
- Vibration and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Wireless Charging reducing total cost of ownership (TCO)
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your
- investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI.